Monday, December 28, 2009

Adobe Pdf Print Driver When Printing From Adobe Acrobat, Some Documents Have A Black Edge On The Paper Edge (only The Printed Cop?

When printing from Adobe Acrobat, some documents have a black edge on the paper edge (only the printed cop? - adobe pdf print driver

The black bars will appear only in the printed version. I know there is a problem with scanned pages or the lack of culture, as is the case with PDF files, which I am directly from Microsoft Word - no black lines in the PDF itself at the edges. I think blacks are areas where no data is sufficient, meaning they are on the edge of the printed document is not quite the edge of the paper. I have tried to reinstall the printer driver, without success. Help! It's a little embarrassing, because I do a little. One last point: I had this problem when I bought the printer. I think it appeared after the first time that I replaced the cartridge (although I can not) be safe. Any help would be appreciated.

My printer is an HP LaserJet 1020th Acrobat Professional is the version 9 I'm running Windows XP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment