Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pinkish Brownish Cervical Mucus What Are My Chances For Being Pregnant?

What are my chances for being pregnant? - pinkish brownish cervical mucus

What are the signs that I ...

4dpo-sore breasts, began
8 DSB bathroom use, and cleaned in the PT had a lot of mucus yellowish with a reddish-brown, a little blood on him.
OPD-12 9dpo has really sore breasts, headaches, back pain, the blue veins in the chest, fatigue, and experience a darkening of the areola (the 11 nausus SPR I felt when I smelled the dinner and I could not eat)

Ive detection of 9 DPO until today ... 12 DPO, and give me negative.

I give up?
I think I ovulate 22nd June I had cramps in the morning to kill me and my breasts.

Ive the only mistake was 8 DPO ... Yellow with a little blood on the CM and pink, very small amount, only 11 DPO when dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment